Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Decor and more than I asked for.....


Well, I have been so busy the last few weeks re-decorating.  Yes, my hubby finally let me get some new furniture and I had been saving for some new décor too!!!! 
Here is my  “before picture”.  It was all red and green plaid with lots of red glass décor.  It was prettier than it sounds, but over 10 years old and furniture was getting holes.  My table was almost 15 years old and had been through 2 rambunctious boys. 


HERE ARE SOME AFTER SHOTS


I forgot to take the cover off  after a CTMH gathering I had

Hubby got a new TV








Oops! I forgot to fix pillows all nice and neat before picture



It is all accented with minty sage and robin’s egg blue.

What do you think?    I love I the new soft, bright look! 




AND NOW FOR THE "MORE THAN I ASKED" FOR PART

Then, after all the re-decorating was finally done, you think we would set back and enjoy it --- Nooooo.  We stayed out in the woods for the long Memorial Day weekend. Why did I ever leave the comforts of my newly decorated home?  I came home with 10 big sore insect or spider bites in my shirt and bra area and a poison oak rash – woe is me – I have poison oak on my face!
God Bless & Happy Scrapin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.