Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Follow by Email for Crafty Inspiration Updates

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fall Layouts

November Club Layouts 

These layouts feature the CTMH Flirty paper pack and Dimensional Elements.  Obviously I used my indispensable Cricut and my Imagine. 
For the 1st layout I used Hello Kitty Font (for font), and Art Philosophy for all the leaves and acorns.  I also used CTMH Stamp set Harvest Happiness to stamp all the leaves and acorns in several fall colors.  I added the CTMH Burlap Ribbon for texture.


 On the 2nd layout, I used the Imagine Enjoy the Season cart.  I just changed the colors to match the CTMH papers.  Came out so cute- I love these pages.


Happy Fall Ya’ll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.