Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Follow by Email for Crafty Inspiration Updates

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

HABERDASHERY CARDS


For a"Kraft" Challenge over at Little Red Wagon
Wanted to share a few cards I have made with a paper pad by The Paper Studio called Haberdashery.  Its all printed on craft paper some with glitter and gloss.






I have here a birthday card








A congratulations card


And a belated birthday


Inside sentiment:  I seem to have forgotten your birthday – Hope it was fabulous darling!





Did some fussy cutting and used my craft knife added some stamps (probably from Close to my Heart) some bling and a few Cuttlebug die cut labels  and voila’ – three pretty cards.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM.

Hope you enjoyed -God bless and happy scrappin’!

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers, look at all your cards! All are wonderful but I think the Hats Off one is my fave. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.