Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Friday, June 17, 2016

I'm Back

Cards I will be sharing soon

Hello fellow crafters.   I was on a craft hiatus for quite some time due to the nasty fact that I need to earn some income for the family.  (What a shocker it was to go back into the workforce after being a SAHM for over 18 years) but that is a story for another time.
More recently, I am back at home; (for now – yeah!)  and I am selling cards at a thrift store – way cool!.  While I am not selling enough to support my crafting supply addictions at least it is an accuse to craft. 

 As far as crafting goes I have been busy!!! 

Since I have made so many cards as of late I am just going to post them without much commentary on the process.  However, if you would like any specifics, Please, please, please feel free to PM and I will be happy to get you any info I can. 
Note: Most die cuts and embossing where done with a Cricut machine or the Cuttlebug.
I have purchased the Cricut Explore Air and love it!!!  It does everything I had hoped the Cricut imagine would do and more (we cricutteers  know how that ended). I also signed up for Access through Cricut Design Space – really enjoying that freedom as well. 

Posting Father’s Day cards momentarily
As always – God bless and Happy Scrappin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.