Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Thursday, July 7, 2016

All Geared up - Birthday Button Card

Hoper your 4th of July was happy everyone.  I was BBQ-ing with friends and family.  But first I made a little card for a button challenge over at Little Red Wagon.  And a #10 challenge at MFT Challenge (I used 10 buttons!)


I was very happy to see we needed to use buttons, as just a few weeks ago I bought a whole tin full of buttons from a garage sale for a buck -




Look at all those button for just 1$
 

I was originally going to enter a challenge that needed stenciling.  I don't have any  stencil so I improvised.  I used a left over piece of a Cricut cog die cut from some metallic poster board I had been using on another project. 




I added some pastel inks, buttons, and a sentiment and here is the card for the button challenge.


I let my DH look at it and he said "I don't understand the buttons".   To which I replied, "they're pretty and I needed them for the challenge".


 
Used some pens in my circuit explore for the inside. 
 
 
Supplies:
 
 
Let me know what you all think.  Stay safe, God bless and happy scrappin!


2 comments:

  1. I love your card, such creativity and I totally get the buttons! Thanks for joining us this week at the Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to use my button stash more often! Very fun!

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.