Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Follow by Email for Crafty Inspiration Updates

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

What Does the Fox Say...

These festive little foxes come from Woodland Whimsy Animals .  Aren't they dreamy?  And the best part -- they are free with Cricut Access.



They have a very southwest feel to me so I added the Happy Birthday title for the Southwest cartridge along with arrows and chevrons from various carts (see below). 
 
I welded the little fox to the base card so his tail would hand down past the edge.  Then I extended the back of the card by welding a rectangle to the bottom. I really think this added interest to the card. 
 


Inside of one says, "That's what the fox says".  Inside of the other says, "I hope all your wildest dreams come true".  I created the sentiment in Design Space and "flattened" to print, so no fussy gluing on the inside.

Had a little glue ooze on this Gray card so I just traced the edges with my glitter gel roller. 


Challenges I am entering this in:
Simon Says Stamp: Flora or Fauna Monday Challenge (closes Sunday 17 July)
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes (Closes 20 July)
Crop Stop: Anything goes (closes 31 July)


Cartridges Used: (all cuts free with Cricut Access!)

Other Supplies:
  • Cricut Explore (required for Cricut Design Space and Cricut Access)
  • Glue and tape runner
  • Glitter gel pen
  • Color Printer (for inside "flattened sentiment)
  • Cardstock:
    • Gray
    • Crisp White
    • Purple
    • Burnt Orange or Terracotta
    • Midnight Blue
    • Deep Forest Green
    • Sage
Please let me know if you have any questions and as always, God bless and happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful card! The image and the embellishments are so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.