Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Follow by Email for Crafty Inspiration Updates

Friday, December 2, 2016

Just Some Notes



Hello crafty friends. December is here!  let the Christmas joy begin!  I hope you all had a nice November and a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  My prayers to all those who have been dealing with fires, floods, and tornadoes – what a crazy month it was.  Hope the new month finds more peaceful times for all.    

While I was absent in the blog world in November I was very busy with crafts (and family).  I did a few craft sales and set up a booth in a gift store.  I'll let you know how that goes when everything is “tallied” in January. 

I have a lot in store for you this month.  I’ll be doing several posts: Sock snowmen, gnomes (if I can get the photos), Christmas wreaths, and some more cards. 

I am wondering if any of you would be interested in some post on craft supply “garage sale and thrift store” finds?  Let me know in a comment below – I have some good finds ;). 

Also, some exciting news – I will be the guest designer in January over at the CropStop!  (Thanks Karen, for the great opportunity!)

Next  post: Sock Snowmen

God bless and happy scrappin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.