Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Share - On Anna Griffin - St. Patty's Style


Once again I have some cards to share on Anna Griffin, Inc Facebook page for her weekly Sunday share.   Take a look, be inspired, and enjoy your day.




I like to use a lot of Anna's embellishments and card bases, but I always seem to find a little vintage image the I print and recolor or brighten up the colors.  (makes me very anxious for Anna Griffins release of the new "Anna Colored" Chameleon pens coming out 8 March on HSN ).

I have also used my Festooned Frame dies. These give every card a lovely background.

And you can't really see it in any of the photos, I also like to get happy with my Spectrum Nori Clear glitter pen - love it. 







Places I am sharing:
Lit Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes - 8 March
Anna Griffin Facebook - Sunday Share -(Sunday)
DL ART - Green - 8 March


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of your beautiful Saint Patrick's Day cards! Each one is so detailed and I love the vintage look! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage looking St. Patricks Day cards. I love all of the Anna Griffin touches. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.