Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Friday, October 21, 2011

Don't Croak Grandparents Day Card

Here is a crazy fun Grandparents day card I made using that adorable frog/toad on Mini Monsters and the cute Dragonfly form Create-A-Critter.


 I was always forgetting grandparent’s day – and I was tired of getting scolded for it, but last year I remembered.  The front says “don’t crock” (also from Mini Monsters.)  Inside says, “…but mom finally remembered grandparents’ day”.  As you can see, I cut out faces of my boy’s and put it on the dragonfly bodies – The grandparents  loved it – with little picture of the grandkids how could they not?

Frog cut @ 5.7 by 3.5 and cuddlebugged his legs

Dragonflies cut @ 2.6 by 2.2 and 2.1 by 1.5 (I used double-layered velum for the wings and added stickles & smooch to the bodies).

“Don’t Crock” cut at 2.3 by 1.6 in two colors (hid contour for bottom layer)

The tongue was actually cut from a Give-a-Hoot boarder and stretched and cut to fit

I used some ink and hand cut the lily pad.

 Here are some similar cards I made at the same time.     




Happy scrappin’ and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.