Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Good Things to Come! (Sneak Peek)

Hello friends & followers.  I hope you all had a wonderful summer, and if it applies, a great start to a new school year.  My oldest just started high school and my youngest started intermediate (which was still elementary when I was a kid).  
Fall is certainly in the in the air; and that gets me feeling all crafty inside.  I have a ton of fun stuff I want to share with ya’ll (that is Sothern for “you all”).  I’ll be positing dozens of projects over the next few months.  I am sure you will notice that almost everything I do has something “Cricut” in it.  Yes, I officially join the Kook-coo for Cricut club.  But I do have the occasional item with no bugs in the mix. 

Why is this picture on it's side?  Use your imagination!

Here is a peek at some of the good things I hope to share in the coming weeks:  
  • More Cards
  • A Notebook cover my son designed   
  • Bulletin boards
  • My Cricut Imagine story  and first Imagine projects (it’s been a year)
  • My Fabulous Creative Keepsakes Convention (CKC) getaway
  • Putting together Cricut Disney characters
  • New layouts (layouts are my main reason for paper crafting) 
  • Two room makeovers (my craft room & my boy’s bathroom)
  • Banners and tips
  • Crafty gift ideas
  • Altered objects
  • A 3-D lighthouse that really lights up
  • Exploding boxes
  • Submission locations
  • And whole bunch more    
 As of this posting I have 11 followers and I want to thank all you for your interest in my blog.  Hope this finds each of you enjoying your life. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.