Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Friday, June 1, 2012

Mini Teacher Gift Bags

I had my first Close to my Heart home gathering - only 2 people showed (sad face here with big pouty lips).  Oh well.  You win some you lose some.   We had a good time with the ladies that did show.  Big shout-out to Cyndi and Anna - Thanks for making it a fun evening!. 

Here are the projects we did at the gathering.
 

I used these cute little bags (cut from the Art Philosophy cart) for the teacher thank you gifts.  The stamps and papers are CTMH as well.  The bags are cut at 5” and the plaque on the bags are  cut at 2”. To fit a gift card better I would maybe stretch the bag a bit 5 ½ .









We also made a bookmark. I used papers from CTMH Florentine paper pack for this.



God Bless & Happy Scrapin!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful, a lovely idea. TFS
    I have just become a follower, you have wonderful things on your blog. I love your living room makeover.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.