Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Friday, June 17, 2016

Father's Day Cards


Father’s day is just around the corner (This Sunday June 19th) so here are a few cards I made to sell and send. Also on Hiding in MY Craft Room challenge HIMCR255




This on is my own idea using a really cute "Tie"  embossing folder from Darice. (yes , I changed the you'er  to you're after I took the picture and before I sent to the store - oppsies! )
Inside: You're the #1 Dad 
Thanks for being a real Winsor!







Next up is one from Cricut Access  @ https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10559
                                                                                     
  I just changed color scheme and added my own inside sentiment.



And for all the super dads out there -



Notes:   Since I have made so many cards as of late I am just going to post them without much commentary on the process.  However, if you would like any specifics, Please, please, please feel free to PM and I will be happy to get you any info I can.   Please note that most die cuts and embossing are done with a Cricut machine and/or the Cuttlebug.

Have a wonderful  time with the father's in your life this weekend.

God Bless and happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! These are all awesome Father's Day cards! Thank you for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa---awesome cards!!! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.