Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Sunday, June 19, 2016

MORE BOX CARDS (MY WAY)


As I mentioned in my last post – I am loving the All Occasion Box Card Cartridge from Lori Whitlock. 

But…. I have my own style too, so here are some  more cards using just her base (the box part) and welding all my own cuts and other Cricut images (or web images as is the case with the Dr. Seuss ) to a long rectangle and doing my own scoring with my Cricut Explore.  

I used Spring Cottage for these cuts and welded to a base box card  
Patterned paper for the Simon Says Stamp Blog and The Diva's that cut...paper

Added a space for a persona note. 

I used Anna Griffin pearl paper.
The nice shimmer didn't show in the picture to well




 
 
I always like to add that holder for a gift card or personal note card on the back.


And who doesn't like a nice  Dr. Seuss card for graduation?  Found some perfect clip art on the web and had Cricut Design Space cut is for me (had to do just a little fussy cutting as well).   again - I added a matching gift card on back (no picture)


 

Lastly a few birthday cards

 



3 comments:

  1. These projects are wonderful! So many great details on each one. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bunch of lovely creations, the summer scene one is gorgeous. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are marvelous.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.