I was very happy to see we needed to use buttons, as just a few weeks ago I bought a whole tin full of buttons from a garage sale for a buck -
|Look at all those button for just 1$|
I was originally going to enter a challenge that needed stenciling. I don't have any stencil so I improvised. I used a left over piece of a Cricut cog die cut from some metallic poster board I had been using on another project.
I let my DH look at it and he said "I don't understand the buttons". To which I replied, "they're pretty and I needed them for the challenge".
Used some pens in my circuit explore for the inside.
- Cardstock: White and Light blue
- Scrap for stencil- I used Cricut metallic poster board in bronze (has a sheen so it was great for the repeated inks of stenciling but works best in the Cuttlebug for die cutting)
- Cricut pens: teal and coral (from seaside collection)
- American Craft Metallic marker: violet
- Buttons - I got my from a garage sale for $1 !
- Cricut Explore Air with Design space access
- CTMH -Artiste (cogs)
- Intricate cut quotes (share time) (free with Cricut Access)
- Annie's paper glaze (for buttons)
- Tape runner (Tom Bow is my favorite)
- Embroidery floss in white
Let me know what you all think. Stay safe, God bless and happy scrappin!