Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Awsome Steampunk Cards!!

Love, love, love, these cards I made.  Well, one is a card; the other will be part of a mini album I am working on.  (will post the mini album when I am done - probably in several months (LOL)(might try doing a video with that but that is for later).  Back to this fanatic card design that is meant to be a gift card holder.  



 
These cards are in the ready to make  on Cricut design space - just added my own touches






I made this using Crazy Cute Cards (free with Design Space membership) - have I told you I love my Cricut access membership (only $9.99 a month pay as you go or as little as $7.99 if you pay for a year in advance.


I added a lot of extra gears, brads, and stamps, etc. to give this an" over the top" look for the mini album it is going in.


Hope you enjoyed these  
 
Supplies:
 
Cardstock: black, burgundy, cream
Cricut Poster Board: Bronze and Silver
Cricut Pearl papers: Silver (cuts so nice with Cricut)
Brads: small copper, and larger gold
Gears:  Had a bunch possibly from scrapbook.com or Ebay
Tag and Stamp from CTMH
 
Blogs Challenges  I am sharing them on
 
Crop Stop Blog: Anything goes linky party
Die Cuttin Divas: Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes
Glitter N Sparkle (#205) - Add some metal
 
God bless and happy scrappin'
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Love these cards! So much detail!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.