Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Time for Love

Today I have two more Valentine Cards that I am sharing as a Guest Designer over on the CropStop blog.


I needed to use a few items that are sold in the CropStop Store so I went with a Darcie embossing folder, as they have several of those.  Once I  had the tool in mind (and the theme - Valentines) all I needed was an idea, in which Pinterest helped.  I got the sentiment from a card that read "I miss you all the TIME" and away I flew.



I started with the embossing folder and once embossed I used my craft knife to roughly push the clock out and inked them in red around the edges.

After I was done both my oldest and my DH thought I should have included the "I" in I love you, but there would not have been enough room


Here is a second card I made with the "leftovers".  I think I like it better than the original.  The inside for this one  says "All the time"



Which one do you like better?


The sentiment on the front of this one is an Anna Griffin 3-D sticker
 Supplies:

  • Cardstock- Red,White, Pink, Craft
  • Velum paper - With a heart pattern By It Takes Two (V12-01)
  • Dies -Contemporary Hearts by Crafters Companion
  • Dies - Time piece face By Cricut from a set called Lost and Found
  • Embossing Folder - Clocks  By Darice
  • Ink - Red by Studio G
  • Die-cut chipboard letter - By Basic Gray
  • Medal - Clock Hands by Bead Landing
  • Brads - By CTMH
  • Cuttlebug
  • Printer - Sentiment
  • Stapler and pink Staples
  • Quilling tool - to roll corners
  • Adhesive - Pop Dots, Tombow, and Liquid Glass (by CTMH)
  • Craft knife - to cut out image from Embossing folder
  • Clock Faces - stash
Second card additions
  • Anna Griffin Card base
  • Anna Griffin 3-D Sentiment sticker
  • Dies-  Spellbinders - Ornate Arrows
  • Dies - Stitched Hearts -  ? made in China ?   


Challenges I am entering this in:


I hope you ya'll enjoyed.  God Bless and Happy Scrappin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.